I wanted to share this. No, it does not really have anything to do with CakeHeads as a group, per se, but rather because I can't stop thinking about this. Is it cruel to the elephant? I think it's probably terribly humiliating. But then again, I've been known to dress as a different species from time to time myself -- I enjoy a good strut in a banana costume, and my go-to Halloween getup is to strap on a tail and some animal ears (but unlike in Mean Girls, I do not use this as an excuse to wear sexy lingerie. I use this as an excuse to lick people's faces and scratch them).
Anyway, I love elephants. I love pandas even more. I find this to be a disturbing but still amazing hybrid of my two loves. Enjoy. Full article can be found here: www.funster.us/2009/06/pandas-elephants-in-thailand/
Love
Elissa
CakeHead
No comments:
Post a Comment