Hi All,
Time to get this thing started. We are Cakeheads - a completely different kind of addiction. Our goal is to make you laugh. Perhaps until it hurts. Maybe turn laughter into an addiction for you. But in a good way, don't worry.
We are performing at the Broadway Comedy Club on September 27th at 830 pm. Come check us out. You know you probably don't have any other plans on Sunday night except to maybe watch the baller HBO line up of True Blood, Entourage and Hung - but everyone knows that DVR makes watching TV live obsolete. So come watch some improv, some sketches, and have a rowdy good time with us. Then we'll drink together and forget that we have to go to work at 830am the next day. How could this be a bad idea?
Maybe we'll start this off by letting each of our members tell you a little bit about themselves. I'll start by talking about myself. My name is Elissa. Wesleyan class of 2008. I was one of the first females in Lunchbox Sketch Comedy troupe at Wesleyan - a group that has gone on to perform in CT, Boston and NYC. I am now doing psychology research with the geriatric population. I love old people. I love talking to them. I love watching them. I love pretending to be one. I am afflicted by many physical problems that only old people get too. I have an enlarged prostate and have trouble remembering anything. When I meet you, I'll likely pinch your cheeks and tell you a story about "when I was a kid."
Okay! C'est tout. Check back in for more bios, links to things we think are funny, more info from us in general. Hope you enjoy.
Elissa
Cakehead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment